- lrobinsonAsked on April 30, 2017 at 07:52 PM
Can you help me as you frequently do? This is my chart and often the size of the chart seems to be different than a similar one above...and when I go to adjust it, I get that question mark in the middle of an empty space. How can I control the size of the charts so they will look uniform without losing them completely.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 30, 2017 at 09:37 PM
I cloned your form (https://www.jotform.com/70096301634955) and I tried to create a visual report. I was able to resize the chart without an issue.
Can you please try to refresh your form and see if this helps to solve the issue?
If the issue still persists, please also try other browsers to create a visual report.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- lrobinsonAnswered on April 30, 2017 at 10:43 PMI see no difference and the top heading is now gone. Did you look at all the charts on the form? I tried using google CHROME as the server, but that did not make a difference or did refreshing. When I click on your link, I still do not see that All the charts on the form are visible. https://www.jotform.com/page.php?p=reports&formID=70096301634955&reportID=71157731484055
- lrobinsonAnswered on April 30, 2017 at 11:43 PMPlease ignore the last email. I cloned it and it is working fine. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 30, 2017 at 11:44 PM
Thanks for keeping us posted, Lynette. We're glad that this is now resolved.
If you have other questions, please let us know.
- lrobinsonAnswered on May 01, 2017 at 12:43 AMYou all are the best. Where can I put that so others can read how much help you have been to me literally for the past three years. I do love your product, and how you keep improving it, but your support is the best!
East Falmouth, MA. 02536
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 01, 2017 at 01:09 AM
We truly appreciate your kind words.
If you have your own blog, you can write a review about Jotform and you can post it there. You can also write a review about JotForm. I would suggest you visit the Get More page of your account. https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/getMore. By completing the tasks on the Get More Page, you will be also granted with submission limit increase.