- keffAsked on May 01, 2017 at 02:43 AM
Hi I'm looking to make a quiz that requires 100% pass rate
the quiz needs to offer a result at the end..
and if they do no pass it tells them to resit the test.. if they do pass it sends the result of to an email address
is this possible...?
the quiz app looks great, but it does seem to display upon completion...?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 01, 2017 at 03:03 AM
You could make a Quiz form with regular fields if our Quiz app doesn't work for you.
1) For example, you can use Radio button fields for your questions:
2) Where you will set calculation values for each:
So 1 will be the correct answer and 0 incorrect.
3) Then, you insert Form calculations field which will calculate the result (it can be hidden in the form):
4) You can use that result field and show it in the Thank you page:
5) Or you can create conditional emails that will be sent according to the result:
So you can send different emails if the result is less or more than 100.
Here is my test form as well so feel free to check it: https://form.jotformpro.com/71201298502953
Hope this could work.