- FEMORSAsked on May 01, 2017 at 11:13 AM
I need to share a template to a secondary user. I do not want them having access to my account. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 01, 2017 at 12:41 PM
You can send them the form direct link and let them clone your form/template. Please follow this guide on: How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Here's a guide on how to get the form direct link:
1. Login to your account.
2. Select the form and click the Edit Form button.
3. Go to the Publish section page and select the Quick Share tab.
4. Click the Copy Link button to share the Direct Link of your Form. You can check other options if you click the Share Options button.
Please do get back to us if you have questions. Thank you.