- josephAsked on May 01, 2017 at 11:25 AM
my Ip has been block for possible phishing. I work for a window cleaner and we have been using jotforms for membership registration. when I tried logging in this morning it said i was blocked and my customer are unable access any forms. can this be looked at please i hate to keep customers waiting due to technical issues.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 01, 2017 at 12:46 PM
I checked your account and it is not suspended. I checked your website and it is working properly. I have whitelisted your IP address. Please try to log in again and see if the issue still persists.
Hope that helps. If you have questions, please contact us again.
- WindowwizardAnswered on May 01, 2017 at 01:43 PMStill having the issue
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 01, 2017 at 01:49 PM
Please provide the IP address in order to whitelist it.
- WindowwizardAnswered on May 01, 2017 at 02:43 PM126.96.36.199
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 01, 2017 at 03:01 PM
I have whitelisted the IP address. Please check again and update us here if you are still getting the IP blocked message.