- bkreutzerAsked on May 01, 2017 at 12:55 PM
After a user fills our our form they are supposed to be redirected to this page: http://www.coloradodls.org/coursepayment. However, there is a 403 Forbidden page that shows up instead. If you copy and paste that url directly into the browser, it works fine. It just won't work after submitting the form.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 01, 2017 at 02:22 PM
I believe you are referring to this form (https://www.jotform.us/form/70926380253153). I cloned this form and I was able to replicate the issue. This is happening because the "Send Post Data" is enabled. Here's a guide on how to disable it:
1. In the Form Builder V4, go to "Settings" and make sure you are under the "Form Settings" tab. After that, click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Scroll down and look for the "Send Post Data" option. Change it to "No".
3. Save the changes and test it.
Here's the result on the cloned form:
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- bkreutzerAnswered on May 01, 2017 at 02:49 PM
Thank you! I made this change and it resolved the issue. I appreciate your quick response and help!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 01, 2017 at 03:07 PM
Glad to hear that your issue is now resolved. If you need further help, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you and have a great one.