- AACjhAsked on May 01, 2017 at 06:16 PM
We have an form set up to accept payments for an event and would like to switch from Authorize.net to Stripe. Could you help me make that switch?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 01, 2017 at 07:27 PM
You could delete the current payment gateway and products will be saved, once you add the new one the products will stay there:
If you have set up your form to collect a custom payment amount, then you do not need to change anything at least that you're taking the amount from a Form Calculation widget, you only would need to make sure the widget is still selected in the payment gateway settings.
You may also provide us the form you're working on so we can also take a look.
- AACjhAnswered on May 01, 2017 at 09:45 PM
https://www.jotform.com/build/71205178065150 - is the form I'm working on and would love to switch to stripe.
- AACjhAnswered on May 01, 2017 at 09:50 PM
Hi again. Did I provide the correct information? According to your instructions, do I use the trash can and then just click on Stripe? Thank you for your help!
- AACjhAnswered on May 01, 2017 at 09:55 PM
Never mind! I think I got it!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 01, 2017 at 11:02 PM
Thank you for keeping us posted.
If you have other questions or need further assistance, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 10:55 AM
We will assist you with your last question in a different thread, you will find it here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1133928