- justfundraisingAsked on May 02, 2017 at 12:08 PM
I'd like to know how to reduce the spacing between my last field and button.
Here is the code that I have so far:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 12:40 PM
Upon checking the page URL you provided, I can see that the space has now been reduced. See image below:
It looks like you already resolved the issue. Are you referring to a different page URL? If yes, please contact us again.
- justfundraisingAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 12:55 PM
I resolved the issue, but now my button had disappeared. I wanted to make my form responsive so I clicked the responsive button and now my button has disappeared and some of the CSS has been altered.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 01:16 PM
I have tested your form through a desktop and mobile emulator, and the button shows up:
If the issue stills happens, please let us know on which mobile device and browser version the submit button does not show up. We will be glad to assist you.
- justfundraisingAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 01:31 PM
Hi John, I have tested on an iphone 6 & 6+
If you go to the first step of my form it inst centred.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 01:42 PM
The button checkbox widget is causing the form to extend passed where it should when mobile responsive. Set the "Button per row" option to 1 and the widget should fit in the frame even when mobile CSS is applied.
- justfundraisingAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 01:50 PM
Where do I go to see this?
I used a page break
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 02:00 PM
This is under the widget settings for the button checkboxes widget. Click on the widget, then click on the little magic wand icon to open the settings:
You can center the widget from the regular options by click the little cog icon instead of the wand.
I would also recommend updating the width of your "Next" button:
I adjusted this from 300px to 200px and the text was centered properly.