- coralsprings954Asked on July 12, 2012 at 02:15 PM
How do I make it so on my drop down field, when a user makes a selection it automatically re-directs them to a different url or a completely new form?
This is a re-post of a comment on Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
- AtacanCAnswered on July 12, 2012 at 02:34 PM
As i can see you have already checked our User Guide article about Conditional Logic on Forms. What you are looking for is the ''Change Thank You URL after submission'' option. I've also made a sample form (form down) for you. Please take a look at it.
- coralsprings954Answered on July 12, 2012 at 03:00 PM
Thanks but I would like it so when a user makes the selection it automaticly goes to the new url or form with out clicking 'submit'.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 12, 2012 at 03:11 PM
I think this form exemplifies what you're trying to achieve:
This setup was accomplished by doing the following:
1. Create a main form, with a dropdown menu for the different forms
2. Embed the different forms on the main form using the Free Text (HTML) tool
a. Get the embed codes for the different forms
b. Add a free text on your main form
c. Copy the codes on the HTML source of the free text
3. Create conditions to hide/show those forms depending on the selected option
Feel free to import my sample form to your account so you can best understand how it works.