- sfhregistrationAsked on May 02, 2017 at 09:16 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 10:34 PM
Your form fields are not required, so it can be submitted empty. Please enabled the required validation on each field:
Let us know if you have more questions.
- sfhregistrationAnswered on May 03, 2017 at 11:39 AM
People are filling out the form and we are receiving empty submissions. These fields cannot be required as they don't apply to each individual's situation. Something is not working right with the submission entries. Please advise. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 03, 2017 at 12:52 PM
I filled and submitted your form:
And all the data was submitted. You may check in your Submission Page: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions
Let us know if you need more help.
- sfhregistrationAnswered on May 04, 2017 at 01:04 PM
But why are we receiving empty submissions as indicated in the screenshot above?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 04, 2017 at 01:51 PM
It looks like there was a temporary issue that causes the lost of the data in some fields. I have sent this to our back-end team, in order to see if there is a way to recover the missing data. You will be notified via this thread.
- sfhregistrationAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 11:41 AM
Was your dev team able to resolve this?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 12:42 PM
We have been notified by our developers that this was temporary problem, and there is no way to automatically recover the data. I tried recovering the data from our mail logs, but there is no data for those empty fields, mail logs shows the same information as in the submissions view.
So, the only option would be having the users submitting the form again.