Account: I like to change payment card.

  • Profile Image
    Matthew Kim 
    Asked on May 02, 2017 at 10:23 PM

    My JotForm Inc receipt is #2320-0378

    I like to change payment card, so please call me to 808)200-6567

    either email me.




    Matthew Kim

  • Profile Image
    Answered on May 02, 2017 at 11:55 PM

    We don't have phone support and there is no way for us to contact you directly. The best way to reach us is through the JotForm Support Forum or if not urgent, you can email us at

    As per checking your email address you have used to post in this thread ( it seems that there is no JotForm Account associated with the email. May we know what account you are referring to? 

    To change your payment card, please go to Then, click Change Credit Card button.

    If you have other concerns or need further assistance, please let us know.