- BlaickAsked on May 03, 2017 at 02:15 AM
I'm trying to allow my users to add attachments to their messages. But I can't get it to work.
- The normal option (1 attachment) works well on Google Chrome, but on Firefox I can't delete the attachment once it's selected.
- The "multiple" option allow me to choose, add and delete all the files I want, but once the form is submitted I never receive them by email. I only receive a 1KB file called "noname".
Could you please help me?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 03, 2017 at 03:14 AM
I tested your web page and I was able to submit it and the files are in Submissions page of your account:
I checked your submissions as well and two of them don't have any file uploaded, but two have and I was able to download them.
So could you please try to access the files I uploaded with my test submission in your form?
If the issue persists please let us know.
- BlaickAnswered on May 03, 2017 at 03:26 AM
I can indeed download the attachments on my inbox on JotForm, but not on the email I receive on Gmail. Even though I have checked the "Send Uploads as Attachment" box :
I received your test on Gmail only with a "noname" file attached.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 03, 2017 at 03:52 AM
Thank you for additional information provided, I was able to replicate this problem in your form.
But when I cloned and tested your form it worked fine:
So it might be related to your sender email. Could you please test your form but please change the sender email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Please let us know if that worked.
- BlaickAnswered on May 03, 2017 at 04:42 AM
I've changed the sender and it works! I'm going to keep it this way, I don't mind who the sender is since I'm the only one receiving the email.
Thank you very much for your help.