- Rell85Asked on May 03, 2017 at 11:37 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 03, 2017 at 01:22 PM
You can get the form's direct link in the Publish section and share it via email.
Click the "Publish" button in the top menu. Go to the "Quick Share" section and you'll see the direct link. You can copy it and share it to your users.
You can also use the "Share on Email" option in the Publish. This function can be found in the "Share Options". Please refer to the steps below:
1. Click the "Publish" button in the top menu. Go to "Quick Share" section and then click the "Share Options" button in the Share Form.
2. Choose the "Share on Email" option.
3. Fill up or edit the fields and click the "Send" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.