- amyjordanAsked on May 03, 2017 at 12:02 PM
We aren't able to preview our forms or load them online by clicking on the URLs. Are you seeing site issues? Do you know why this is happening?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 03, 2017 at 01:53 PM
I tested your forms in Chrome, FireFox, and Safari but I wasn't able to replicate this problem.
If the issue persists on your side, could you please let us know in which Browser are you testing? Are the forms embedded or not?
Also, it would help a lot if you could share the error message you're seeing.
We'll wait for your response.
- astantonAnswered on May 03, 2017 at 04:22 PM
- astantonAnswered on May 03, 2017 at 04:24 PM
This is what I see every time I try to load or preview a form, regardless of which form I try. I am attempting this in google chrome. It used to work, but now it isn't.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 03, 2017 at 05:55 PM
I have checked your JotForm at my end and seems to be working fine. Could you check once again and let us know if the issue still persists?
We will be happy to take a look again.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 03, 2017 at 06:00 PM
Could you try using https://www.jotform.com?noCDN=true and check if the forms are loading correctly?
Please let us know the results so that we can further investigate the issue. We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- odtechgrpAnswered on May 03, 2017 at 06:05 PM
We are just getting the loading screen and then some are reporting a 502 error.
- AIDANAnswered on May 03, 2017 at 06:28 PM
Please note that our developers were aware of the 502 bad gateway issue and managed to resolve it. Please try again and get back to us if the problem persists.
Apologies for any inconvenience.