- sandboxlogisticsAsked on May 03, 2017 at 02:39 PM
I had a few questions.The first is regarding the save and resume link. It appears to take the end user back to the first question on the form every time and not the page they left off? Is this the expected behavior? The fields appear to be populated when scrolling through the multi-page form, but it would be nice if it went to the last "required" field the user entered...
If I submit a form and then click the save and resume link to go back to the form, it allows me to "re-submit" the form but with an error after saying "multiple submissions are disabled" for this form. Is it possible to have that show up as soon as the user re-visits the link instead of waiting until they try to submit the form again. Our form is very long and has over 30 pages...
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 03, 2017 at 04:26 PM
I have moved the first question to a new thread. Here's the URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1135523. We will address it shortly.
For the second question:
You need to disable the the Unique Submission in the Form Settings in order to accept multiple submissions. Here's how:
1. Login to your account and open your form.
2. Go to the Settings section page and select the Form Settings tab.
3. Click the Show More button and select the "No Check" option under the Unique Submissions drop down menu.
For more information, please check this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/64-How-to-Set-Unique-Submissions-on-a-Form
Let us know if you have questions. Thank you.