- theeclatAsked on January 10, 2011 at 11:22 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 10, 2011 at 02:54 PM
It is possible to change many of the messages. However, it is not possible to change the Calendar Report language.
- theeclatAnswered on January 10, 2011 at 06:45 PM
I can change the message "this field is required" for example but how?
and what is calendar report language ? is it the month of my calendar into myform?
Basically, can I create a form integrally in other language including error message or calendar?
Sorry for all these qestions
hope I'm clear
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 11, 2011 at 01:17 AM
Download the full source code. Here is how:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "Source" and then click on the "Download" link
- theeclatAnswered on January 12, 2011 at 08:24 AM
Thank for your return.
Just an ultimate question ;-)
I changed all the .js and .css files
I transfered each file into my server and linked to
And, guess what? Nothing, nada niette or just a 404 error !!!
I worked actually in iweb for a very simple site, and put the form in iframe
Any solution for the iframe integration?
or if I integrate as recommended by jotform? what I need to change in the code?
Thanks a lot
Have a nice day
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 12, 2011 at 10:50 AM
- theeclatAnswered on January 20, 2011 at 06:49 PM
You are wonderful
everything seems to be simple with you
more time thank for your help ;-)
Last one question I promise or hope (depend on!!)
When I've got a submission to my reservation form, i don't succeed in having the date of arrival (for example) in my email as showing below
Numéro de téléphone
Je souhaiterais réserver la Chambre du Roi Soleil
Éventuelles précisions dzqHave you got an idea for this?Cheersregards
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 21, 2011 at 10:14 AM
To add a missing field to form submission email, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Select the body of the email (the large textarea in the middle) and then click on the question name on left side. That will add the field to the email.
5. Finish and Save your form.
PS: Please ask unrelated questions on their own threads.