- CayDer2Asked on May 03, 2017 at 04:40 PM
Please fix quick!!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 03, 2017 at 06:18 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Are you referring to this form (https://www.jotform.com/51603576985264)? If yes, I did a test submission and it was successful. I didn't encounter issue or lag when sending my submission.
Also, we have an issue regarding on 502 bad gateway error with other users. Our developers are now investigating it. You will be notified on this thread once we have an update.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 03, 2017 at 06:27 PM
The issue should be fixed by now and the performance is back to normal. Please check and let us know if you see any further issues.
Sorry for the trouble caused.
- CayDer2Answered on May 04, 2017 at 09:43 AMhttps://www.jotform.com/submissions/51603576985264
What would normally take me an hour to do, took 3 hours. When I am in
Jotforms, I'm constantly editing information, edit took an abnormal time to
open. The field areas would be blank then fill in, then once I edited and
submitted, it would freeze or just take very long to submit. Also kept
receiving the Bad Gateway and would have to do everything over again.
It seems to be opening good this morning and I did an edit and submitted
and it worked fine. Hopefully, its all cleared up now. Thank you!
- CayDer2Answered on May 04, 2017 at 10:43 AM[image: Inline image 1]
Just found something else. Search MLS# 1627643 or 7123 36/37 Nottawasaga.
I was editing the Agent info (only), when I hit submit, it advised there
was an error. The photo was now missing and I am having problem reloading
it. The photo was there previously.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 04, 2017 at 12:34 PM
The other question related to missing attachment is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.