- shan_nitAsked on July 13, 2012 at 06:07 AM
Hey! I want my form to close when the user clicks on other part of his screen. Presently until the user clicks on the close button the form does not close. Can you help regarding this?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 01:18 PM
Hello shan_nit. Just to verify, are you talking about the lightbox/feedback form functionality of JotForm? If so, unfortuately, it is not yet possible to close the lightbox/feedback form when clicking outside the form. The option that you can use for now is either clicking the close button, or if you press the Esc key on your keyboard.
But if this is not what you're referring to, please do explain to us what you mean and also the page where the form is so we can have a look.
- shan_nitAnswered on July 14, 2012 at 01:10 AMYou are correct about the problem but actually even the esc button is not
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 14, 2012 at 02:49 AM
Sorry, I have wrongly assumed about the escape button from another lightbox-like script. You are correct that the escape button does not close the lightbox.
Anyhow, let me submit a feature request for this. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that this can be implemented soon as the developers are pretty busy working with other projects that are already in the pipeline. Rest assured, as soon as this feature is implemented, we'll sure to let you know.
- shan_nitAnswered on July 14, 2012 at 10:19 AMok. Do keep me informed!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 06, 2013 at 09:49 AM
Lightbox now closes when a user clicks outside the embedded form.