- MichaelAsked on May 04, 2017 at 09:45 AM
I am a safety management consultant. I have questions about:
1. Approach for using your service with my clients.
2. Functions / capabilities on the back-end (reports, sorting, can form be started by one person and checked off when done by another?)
3.how do persons access form. Where is form stored?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 04, 2017 at 11:56 AM
1) We need more information about this question please, I'm not sure what you're referring to.
2) Regarding our report capabilities please refer to this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/326-How-To-Create-Form-Reports-in-JotForm
We have capability of few people working on a form together, please check: https://www.jotform.com/help/419-Understanding-Form-Collaboration
Also, you can share a form to sub-user and give him possibility to edit, here is how: https://www.jotform.com/help/232-How-to-Share-Forms-with-a-Sub-account-User
3) Forms are stored on our servers and you can embed your form in the website by using one of the embed methods https://www.jotform.com/help/67-Which-Form-Embed-Code-Should-I-Use or you can share the direct link to the form https://www.jotform.com/answers/1135085-How-do-I-send-link-to-form-by-email.
Hope this helps.
If you have any further questions please let us know.