- AbbasSadeghiAsked on May 04, 2017 at 12:12 PM
I want to use pow from math function .
it needs to write a "," in it .
But in the keypad which I use in the form building section we just have 1 to 9 and *-+ but there is no button for select comma "," !!!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 04, 2017 at 01:33 PM
You can type Comma (,) directly in the calculation formula. Please see the screenshot below to see how the Pow function can be used.
This is the result of a test on a demo form.
Hope this information helps!
- AbbasSadeghiAnswered on May 05, 2017 at 08:42 AM
When I use keyboard instead of the keypad of JotForm it does not accept and it puts a brown box on characters which I entered with my keyboard directly .
As you see in this screen shot I have typed "," with computer keyboard but it is different from the "," that is in the sample form for the POW function.
I don't know what is my mistake ?!!!!!!!!!
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 05, 2017 at 10:00 AM
Please click on the comma symbol in order to change its format. It should fix the issue.
- AbbasSadeghiAnswered on May 05, 2017 at 12:20 PM
Thanks . It works