- PuyallupNazAsked on May 04, 2017 at 02:31 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on May 04, 2017 at 03:35 PM
While there is no option that you can use to transfer your forms to another account on your end, we will be glad to help you with that.
You can make a request here in the support forum, but before you do, please take note of the following:
1. The request should come from the owner of the form(s) that needs to be transferred. This means that you need to login to your account before you make the request. This is one way of us knowing that the request is valid and verified so we may proceed in granting it.
2. List the form link(s) or form ID(s) of the form that you would like to be transferred. Form Titles will also do, but we suggest you provide the link(s)/ID(s) to avoid confusion.
3. Indicate (specifically) the other account's username (recipient of the forms).
If you have any questions regarding the instructions above, please feel free to let us know. Thank you.