- kugrinicAsked on May 04, 2017 at 03:15 PM
When I do a test run and we use paypal no-one get s receipt. If I do no payment there are receipts, can you please help?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 04, 2017 at 04:04 PM
The submissions without payments are being marked as incomplete:
If you go into your submission data and mark them as complete, they will trigger the appropriate emails. Marking them as complete will NOT put the charges through.
- kugrinicAnswered on May 05, 2017 at 09:28 AM
I'm getting email responses when they are not paid, it's when I do a payment that they do not show up. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on May 05, 2017 at 10:55 AM
I checked the form: 71235842494965 and see that there is no payment gateway set up on it. Can you please clarify the issues? What do you mean by doing a payment?
Awaiting your response.
- kugrinicAnswered on May 05, 2017 at 11:02 AM
I took if off because it wasn't working
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 05, 2017 at 12:09 PM
Are the emails that were not sent associated with payments that were shown as incomplete? Here is how to view incomplete payments.