- IlcaaAsked on July 13, 2012 at 01:51 PM
it seems all the font is change regardless of what form object you choose..
meaning i have text boxes and a header label. if i just choose the header label and try to change the font, it changes ALL the font of every form label. Is this standard?
Every text item on my form is the same color. Can I change colors of individual form objects???
- pinoytechAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 02:23 PM
Yes, you can change color. I have cloned your form and please take a look at here if this what you want to achieved: http://www.jotform.me/form/21946099711460? if yes, you can use this custom css code to inject into your form: http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
color: #FF5200 !important;
color: #FFA500 !important;
color: #000 !important;
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us again anytime.
- IlcaaAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 02:36 PM
ill look into it and test it out..
- pinoytechAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 02:40 PM
You are welcome! Let us know if you need our assistance again.
Have a great day!
- SmileEikaiwaAnswered on September 23, 2013 at 05:35 AM
This worked a treat! Many thanks!