- michaelcharlesAsked on May 05, 2017 at 10:26 AM
We use our JotForms to have new suppliers & entertainment acts sign up with us. Once we receive the PDF we need to be able to change the appearance of it so appears in this other style of our other PDF in order to be able to send it off without needing to edit it much. Is there a way to change the format of our PDF's so it will look like the once I've attached?
- KadeJMAnswered on May 05, 2017 at 11:50 AM
It is possible to customize the pdf as mentioned in this guide here https://www.jotform.com/help/384-How-to-Customize-PDF-Submissions-Report to style it closer to how you like it.
- michaelcharlesAnswered on May 05, 2017 at 11:55 AM
Thank you, but I've tried that and it only allows limited editing. It doesn't allow me to change the colours or to format it into the layout I need it to be in.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 05, 2017 at 01:16 PM
I checked your form with Section Collapse. Unfortunately, it is not possible to customize the PDF that can look exactly the same as your form. However, if you have a simple form you can still achieve what you're trying to accomplish by doing this method:
1. Login to your account and select the form with submission.
2. Click the Submission button.
3. In the Submission page, click the Edit button.
4. Click the PDF button to download the PDF.
Related guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/212-How-to-Create-a-PDF-Form
Hope that helps. Please do contact us again if you have questions. Thank you.
- michaelcharlesAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 09:44 AM
Thank you for your help.