- Shareef4692Asked on July 13, 2012 at 04:58 PM
I am no longer getting the email alerts when people submit their testimonials on my site.Page URL:
- pinoytechAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 05:08 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Upon checking you form, I found out that your notification's recipient email is empty. Please take a look at your forms notification.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us again anytime.
- Shareef4692Answered on July 13, 2012 at 05:13 PMHow do I fix this please?
Sent from my iPhone
- pinoytechAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 05:21 PM
Here's how to fixed it:
1. Login to your JotForm account and edit your Form,
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab,
3. Click on "Email Alerts",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Enter your email address in the "Recipient E-mail:" section
6. Click Finish
Let us know if you need our assistance again.
- Shareef4692Answered on February 02, 2013 at 04:06 PMhttp://www.murmyau.com/fbcoipg.html
Shareef Abdul Malik
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 02, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Is there any thing we can help you with? Please let us know. Thanks!