- QuickappauAsked on May 05, 2017 at 06:19 PM
Hi guys this sheet is working ok on iphone 6+ but not on iPhone 6
The submit button isnt going to the next page saying sent and the form isnt laying out well in the iPhone 6
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 05, 2017 at 10:19 PM
It's the responsiveness of the form. I have enabled the responsive mode in the advanced designer. Please check again and let us know if the issue persists.
- QuickappauAnswered on May 06, 2017 at 12:43 AMHi here yes it's still doing the same issue only on IPhone 6 the sizing is wrong & the submit button doesn't finalise. To the thankyou page
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 06, 2017 at 05:43 AM
I tested your form in iPhone 6 and 6s emulator on Chrome and Safari, but I wasn't able to replicate this issue, the form is showing fine and I was able to submit it:
Could you please tell us on which Browser did you test your form on iPhone?
I see you have Mobile responsive widget included and it's a simple form no CSS so I'm not sure why it wouldn't work for you unless your form is not embedded in a website and you are viewing it there?
We'll wait for your response.
- QuickappauAnswered on May 06, 2017 at 05:43 PMPlease try an actual phone 6 as you see. By my screen shots it's not working. I will do a screen recording today to show u what's Going on. It's within a mobile application from buildfire
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 06, 2017 at 06:40 PM
I checked your form using iPhone 6 and Safari browser, it is working fine on my end. Here's the screenshot:
Are you referring to the Builder App using iPhone 6? https://buildfire.com/
Yes, please provide if you can a video and I will also try downloading the buildfire app to check it further. Thank you.
- QuickappauAnswered on May 07, 2017 at 09:43 PMPlease see attached screen recording from iPhone 6
- QuickappauAnswered on May 07, 2017 at 09:43 PMYoutube screen shot recording of the issues with iPhone 6
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 08, 2017 at 02:15 AM
Thank you for additional information.
I understand the problem, but it is not with the form itself since we tested the form and it worked fine. As I said earlier, this could only happen if the form is embedded and I see that it is, from your video.
What is the website where you're viewing this form since most probably there is a problem with responsiveness? So we can check further.
- QuickappauAnswered on May 08, 2017 at 02:43 AMIts within a mobile application
Green focus contracting is the App
The App platform is with build fire
The concern is its working on all other phones apart from iPhone 6
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 08, 2017 at 03:34 AM
Can you please try embedding your form using the iFrame embed code and see if this helps to solve the issue?
To make it possible on the Build Fire Platform, please see the instructions below:
1. Instead of using the JotForm Plugin, please add the Text WYSIWYG Plugin.
2. Click the Souce Code icon <> and add the iFrame embed code. Here's the guide on Getting the form iFrame code.
Let us know how it goes.
- QuickappauAnswered on May 08, 2017 at 04:43 AMHey guys thanks for that I have created a new Text WYSIWYG Plugin on build fire and copied the iframe code in its siting better however it has lost the hours worked part of the form and also the comments part and the signing panel won’t let me sign now either and the submit button isn’t working now either ?
- QuickappauAnswered on May 08, 2017 at 04:43 AMplease see Iframe it looses the bottom part of the form no start time of job or signing or comments
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 08, 2017 at 05:41 AM
Embed your form using the following iframe, without the script tags and with modified fixed height.
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame-71000207786853" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotform.co/71000207786853" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:1335px; border:none;" scrolling="no"> </iframe>
The form should finally work this time.