- bigeoppaAsked on May 05, 2017 at 08:21 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 06, 2017 at 04:39 AM
You can change the email recipient of the notification in the Emails wizard. Here's a guide:
1. In the Form Builder V4, click the "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. Go to the "Recipients" tab. Here you'll see the Recipient Emails where you can add or remove a recipient.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Related user guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.