- tgebauerAsked on May 06, 2017 at 04:57 AM
All Forms are disabled!!!!
I know that there is a "Password" "Question"...
But this is just a lazy way to access ther form, because there is now way to provide password protection...
- AIDANAnswered on May 06, 2017 at 08:07 AM
I checked your account and found that it got suspended, because you have been warned about the form you mentioned, but didn't respond.
If you need further assistance please let us know. We will be happy to help. Thank you.
- TgebauerAnswered on May 06, 2017 at 08:16 AM
I'm not collecting sensitive data and violating your terms...
But if it helps and my forms are available faster, please remove the field...
- TgebauerAnswered on May 06, 2017 at 10:41 AM
How long does it take to remove the suspension?
i granted you to remove the field... but if you look at the form I'm not violating you terms and I used the method your team mentioned in help thread....
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 06, 2017 at 01:27 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences caused.
Your account has been re-activated. Please re-name the password field to 'Access Code', 'Access Key' or something similar.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- tgebauerAnswered on May 06, 2017 at 02:23 PM
Thanks for reactivation.
Will there be any way that you provide password protection for forms?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 06, 2017 at 03:35 PM
There is a feature request about the password protection in our system, but unfortunately, we cannot provide any ETA for when or if it can be implemented.