- Ahurley24Asked on May 06, 2017 at 08:00 AM
In the initial question I am asking the respondent to identify (with a check) up to 5 individuals from a list of 40. In the follow-up question I would like to have the respondent rank from 1-5 those individuals selected in the previous question.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 06, 2017 at 10:40 AM
You can do that by using Conditional logic, for example:
- I created the below form with multiple checkbox fields, so each choice is a separate checkbox field, it's easier like that since it reduces the need for conditions:
I included the Star Rating field and I created these conditions:
And here is my test form https://form.jotformpro.com/71253930292959 feel free to test it.
Let us know if you have any further questions, we'll be glad to help.
- Ahurley24Answered on May 07, 2017 at 08:43 AMThank you. I have tried to implement what you prescribed however, when I got to the ‘Conditions Logic” I can’t get to the option of creating conditions around a particular checkbox field (example: id9). As you will note below from the screenshot provided, the option is limited to the scale field and not individual checkbox options.
How do I get to the conditional logic option whereby checkbox fields are presented?
- AIDANAnswered on May 07, 2017 at 10:51 AM
Please note that we did not receive the screenshot you attached. You may open the thread link and attach it directly in a reply there: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1137954
Thank you in advance. We are awaiting your reply.