- AllSaints_ATLAsked on May 07, 2017 at 07:35 AM
I have a lot of complaints from people trying to access forms from their iPhone's because the forms aren't loading in. Is this normal? Are your forms not supposed to work with mobile web browsers?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 07, 2017 at 08:24 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
This is not normal. The issue might be related to the layout of your mobile website.
Please provide us with a link to the web page where we can reproduce the issue.
- AllSaints_ATLAnswered on May 07, 2017 at 08:57 AM
here is the link to the page the form is on. The form not showing up has occurred twice already.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 07, 2017 at 09:16 AM
I was able to reproduce the issue. Please replace your current form embed code with an iFrame form code:
This will most likely solve the issue. You can get back to use once the code is replaced to make sure that the issue is solved.
- AllSaints_ATLAnswered on May 07, 2017 at 09:29 AM
I've replaced the embed code with the iFrame form code
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 07, 2017 at 09:45 AM
The issue appears to be fixed. You form should work properly now on the mobile website too.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.