- lisaannmackAsked on May 07, 2017 at 11:03 PM
Not all digits are showing for credit cards on forms. How do I get that information to do a manual charge for a no show on a reservation?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 08, 2017 at 02:46 AM
Phishing. You agree that Company may terminate your JotForm Service immediately if a form's purpose : sensitive credit card information, social security numbers, user login credentials, or other sensitive personal information. All these activities are considered as Phishing and any account along with the violating forms will be suspended immediately.Collecting Sensitive Information. You may not use the JotForm to collect certain types of sensitive information, including but not limited to credit card information and any type of login credentials. You may collect some sensitive information such as social security numbers or driver’s license numbers, but you are required to use best security practices of JotForm including SSL and Encrypted Forms features. You are solely responsible for compliance with any data protection and privacy laws and rules applicable to the sensitive information.
If you want to collect payments from the users, you must use Payment Tool on your form. You can check out this guide where you can find the available JotForm's Integrated Payment Gateways: Order Form Basics.
- lisaannmackAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 11:43 AMWe were able to access credit card information last . What changed?
- AIDANAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 01:14 PM
In light of this, it is a must to take any of the following options:
1. Integrate your form with any of our Payment integrations: https://www.jotform.com/help/323-Mastering-Payment-Form-Integrations-with-JotForm
2. You can take advantage of a feature inside of most of our payment integrations called "Authorization Only" which allows you to collect payments manually at a later time. Here is a more detailed guide on how to do this: https://www.jotform.com/help/292-How-to-Enable-Payment-Authorization
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance please let us know. Thank you.