- mb6255Asked on May 08, 2017 at 02:31 AM
Also, is it possible to integrate an excel sheet that has formulas in it to a form?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 08, 2017 at 03:00 AM
Yes, that is possible by using our iFrame Embed widget:
If you want your users to be able to edit the sheet then you will have to get the shareable link:
And paste the link in the iFrame embed widget:
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- CarolineAnswered on May 08, 2017 at 10:03 PM
This is not the solution to my issue.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 01:24 AM
Can you share with us more details on the specs that you are looking for in integrating a spreadsheet? This way we'll be able to discern further if it is possible within JotForm or if you need other tools for it.
We'll look forward to your response.
- mb6255Answered on May 09, 2017 at 06:58 AM
I would like this to be the form:
With all formulas active. All areas that are outlined would be number boxes to be filled out in the form.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 07:42 AM
The link you provided redirects to the Microsoft Office 365 login page. We can give you a more concrete answer if we at least have a better understanding of what you're trying to accomplish.
So far, these are what I gathered:
1. It's an EXCEL sheet (a .XLS file)
2. You coined the term "integrate" rather than display or embed.
If you're referring to an actual integration (where data is involved) then the short answer is no, there's no way to achieve that in JotForm.
Our integration with Excel works the other way around, where you export your Submission Data to an XLS or CSV file.
Related guide: How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
3. You also specifically mentioned "formulas active" twice now. Just like my reply on #2 above, this isn't doable in JotForm if you wish to have your existing Excel Sheet formulas to work along side your form.
It's worth mentioning that we have our own Calculation Feature that you can use. I'll be listing down some guides below that are relevant with form calculations.
In case you have more questions, just ask.
- mb6255Answered on May 09, 2017 at 11:21 AM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 12:51 PM
We're still not clear what would you like to achieve. So please answer the below questions:
1) Do you want that sheet to be created as an online form?
2) Do you want that sheet to be part of the form where your users can view/edit it?
3) Something else?
Please let us know, that will help us to find the right solution for you.