- LithanAcademyAsked on May 08, 2017 at 02:56 AM
I have created a form which requires users to agree to 3 policies before submitting their survey. I tried using the Terms & Conditions widget but it only allows 1 link to be linked to the words. How do I add more links?
- SvenAnswered on May 08, 2017 at 03:27 AM
Unfortunately, it seems like it's not possible to add multiple links in the short scrollable widget. You can use the Terms of Conditions widget to refer to a clickable link instead.
Hope this answers your question, please let us know if you need any further help.
- LithanAcademyAnswered on May 08, 2017 at 03:30 AM
Thank you for your prompt reply.
However, I am referring to the Terms of Conditions link. I would like to create clickable links. However, the widget only allows one link. Is there any other way about this?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 08, 2017 at 03:53 AM
You can use a regular checkbox on your form if you like to create 3 clickable links on the Terms and Conditions.
1. Add a Multiple Choice Element and label it as Terms and Condition.
2. Click the gear icon.
3. From the options, add the HTML tags for the clickable link.
Here's the result for example:
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- LithanAcademyAnswered on May 08, 2017 at 05:51 AM
Thank you. Your solution worked great.