- charanjeesinghAsked on May 08, 2017 at 07:41 AM
I have using form form your site through. I am using your form in joomla 3.4.1. I am trying to submit the form but form values not store in database.
I have create form for registration. I am checked joomla user table data but not display.
Please guide how to store data in database.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 08, 2017 at 08:29 AM
Please note that form's submission data in stored in JotForm database and is accessible from your form's submission page.
Do you want form's submission data to be saved in your own database as well? Please note that there is no built-in feature to send submission data to your own database but with a little workaround, it is possible to achieve your requirement. There are actually multiple options available to send your submission data to database:
1. You can enable "Send Post Data" in your form preferences and then redirect to your own thank you page where you can read the submission data and save it in your own database. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/213-Send-POST-Data-From-JotForm-Using-PHP-in-Custom-Thank-You-Page
2. You can also take advantage of our Zapier integration app as well. Take a look at here: http://apps.jotform.com/app/zapier_ integration You may also like to check this which should help you: https://zapier.com/zapbook/jotform/mysql/4061/add-jotform-submissions-to-mysql/
3. You can directly download the SQL file of your submissions and import them in your database: Make a search by clicking on the following URL to find available apps for your database type: http://apps.jotform.com/search/export
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.