- osama2020Asked on May 08, 2017 at 07:59 AM
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on May 08, 2017 at 08:46 AM
To my understanding, you would like the submission data of your form to be saved in your Google Drive account.
If that is the case, I would suggest you integrate your form with Google Drive following this guide: How-to-Integrate-a-Form-with-Google-Drive
As for making sure that you will only have the name as the file name with no date and/or time, please follow the steps in the screenshot below.
I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again anytime.
- osama2020Answered on May 08, 2017 at 09:43 AMwhat about the old saved
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on May 08, 2017 at 10:10 AM
Sorry. Could you please explain your question further in order to let us understand?
Thanks in advance.
- AIDANAnswered on May 08, 2017 at 12:19 PM
I will be addressing your request in this new thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1138911