- timesharedisposalcoAsked on May 08, 2017 at 09:41 AMI just ran into the same issue, the text, all text needs to show up in the email submission because if the person is filling out a contract then we just end up with form field answers but the actual text of the contract is not there as an email, submission, or PDF therefore it is completely useless. Has this been corrected yet? Thank you.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on May 08, 2017 at 09:59 AM
Thank you for reporting us this.
Unfortunately, texts are not added to notification e-mail automatically. However, I'm going to opened a feature request for this. Please also note that we can not promise you that this will be implemented for sure or not. If it is implemented and released, you will be notified again.
On the other hand, if you need it for contract purpose, you can enable text and headers on your submission page and enable PDF attachment on e-mail setting. Then, your customer will be able to see all text and submisison data as PDF. Here is the steps you need to follow.
1. Go to your submission page for the desired form.
2. Click preferences icon and enable "Show Headers and Texts" option.
3. Click on preferences icon again to close it.
4. Go to your autoresponder setting
5. Click "Advanced" tab
6. Enable "PDF Attachment" option
After that, your customer will receive autoresponder e-mail with a PDF attachment as following.
When they click PDF attachment, they can see all the text and headers on your form.
I hope, this will work for your situation. If you need any further assistance by our side, please let us know. We would be pleased to help you for any issue you may have.
- timesharedisposalcoAnswered on May 08, 2017 at 01:07 PM
This does help for now but it would be a REALLY great feature to an already amazing service. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 08, 2017 at 02:19 PM
My colleague Rose already created a feature request ticket for this.
Sadly, we cannot provide any turn around time on when will this be implemented. We'll let you know via this thread once an update is available on this request.
Thank you for your patience.