- WtfuckAsked on May 08, 2017 at 04:18 PM
I just understood now why I'm getting problem to acces to the forum.
This link doesn't work : https://www.eu.jotform.com/answers
You need to fix it ASAP because it's on your menu bar (europe)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 08, 2017 at 06:06 PM
As far as I know we do not have such domain www.eu.jotform.com
So this URL https://www.eu.jotform.com/answers must be incorrect.
Can you please tell us where you got the URL. We must have posted it wrongly as well.
- WtfuckAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 08:58 AM
This is my default URL redirection when I click to jotform header :
It must be correct, don't forget that I'm EU customer
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 10:38 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
I have checked the URL that you shared and it is broken on my side, too. As you can see below:
I have escalated this issue to our developers, if we have an update we will inform you as soon as possible.
You can use the https://www.jotform.com/answers for the temporary solution.
Thank you for your understanding.
- JotForm DeveloperuygarAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 11:02 AM
- WtfuckAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 11:03 AM
Fast and Clean !