- CourteneyAsked on July 14, 2012 at 08:02 PM
I've stopped receiving the emails of the filled in forms. I don't know why.Page URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 14, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Your email address was in our bounce list
In order to prevent this in the future, I would recommend you to change the Sender- Email address on your email notification settings to email@example.com
Also, please add Jotmails IP ADDRESSES to your whitelist (or ask your service provider to do it for you)
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 14, 2012 at 11:05 PM
Just to add to what my colleague stated, in case this happens again, you can provide your email provider with the following information that was stated as the reasons for the address being in our bounce list:
5.1.2 - Bad destination host "DNS Hard Error looking up happytailsep.com (M=X): all A records of the domain's MX records are invalid"
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 14, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Sorry, I misspelled your name. I now see it's Courteney. (I know someone named Courtenay. That's probably why :)
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 14, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Thank you for the input Abajan!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 14, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Hey, no problem Jeanette :)