- JotForm SupportsethAsked on May 09, 2017 at 12:44 AM
The existing submissions are not sent to the folder created after integrating the form with dropbox.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 08:00 AM
I don't think this is a bug. Dropbox integration is not retroactive—it has always been this way since it was developed.
I'll confirm with EEE as to whether this should be fixed or not.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 09:08 AM
This is a huge overhead for us.
Some of the users have hundreds of thousands of submissions.
It's not a bug but intentional.
It is a good app idea to sync older submissions with Dropbox / GDrive.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 09:21 AM
What about the folder name issue?
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 09:28 AM
Open a separate thread and assign it to Erhan.