- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 03:46 AM
I checked your form and see that your conditions are not working. It may be related the cloning that you did, however, I am not sure about that.
I cloned your form and tested. I deleted the conditions and remade them, but they are not working.
I am escalating the issue to our developers. We will notify you via this thread when it is fixed.
Thank you very much for reporting this issue.
- SvenAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 05:04 AM
I have moved your enquiry to a separate thread and we will be attending it accordingly.
- DetnorAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 06:31 AM
Any new info regarding this case?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 07:18 AM
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience, however, there aren't any news or updates from our developers regarding this matter. Although we cannot provide any ETA to when this will be fixed, please be assured that once there is an update, we will notify you in this thread as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 09:43 AM
The issue should be fixed now. I checked your form again and it seems working as expected.
Please try again and let us know if the issue still persists on your side?
Thank you for your understanding.
- DetnorAnswered on May 10, 2017 at 02:43 AM
Thanks for your help, can i ask what the problem was at the backend?
- SvenAnswered on May 10, 2017 at 03:48 AM
You're very welcome, glad to hear it's working for you now.
There was a syntax error with your form, we were experiencing a glitch and your form was one of the ones effected, but it's all fixed now.
Apologies for any inconvenience.
- bettyprallAnswered on May 10, 2017 at 05:39 PM
I have encountered these same problems w/our re-enrollment form and have communicated w/Jotforms via thread 1494370612. I've attempted to fix the problems but cannot. This worked perfectly in March and the only updates I've made since are to change the dates throughout the form. Non-returning students, Immigration Info and Transferring student should be conditioned on previous responses but the conditions do not work, so form is confusing.
Sounds like it might be the same syntax error and glitch mentioned in Sven's response on May 10 at 3:48.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 10, 2017 at 11:36 PM
I think this is the thread you refer to
Please use that thread instead for your updates and follow up concern.
- bettyprallAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 10:44 AMWell, are you working on correcting the problem?
Glasscock School of Continuing Studies
PO Box 1892
Houston, Texas 77251-1892