- Tina_M_ClarkAsked on May 09, 2017 at 05:46 AM
3 things are weird on my form tonight: https://form.jotform.co/70748400116853
1. My PayPal widget suddenly stopped working - it won't calculate the amounts through to the total at the bottom2. My How did you find this form - should show as 5 little stars - that the attendee just clicks - on line it is now showing as a drop down function. I never did this change.3. My submit button has disappeared....
A bit hard for people to book when they can't pay or submit their forms....
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 06:19 AM
We're sorry for the inconvenience you have. I have cloned the form on my side in order to test PayPal Payment Gateway.
I have seen that there is an issue with the payment. It does not calculate the total value on my side also. I have forwarded this issue to our software developers in order to investigate and fix it.
You are going to be informed via this thread as soon as the issue will be fixed.
On the other hand, I have split the thread for your other questions, as you can find them at the following links:
You are going to be answered at that threads.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 08:19 AM
Hello again Tina,
Our developer has just informed me about that the total payment issue with your form has been fixed.
Please check your form again.
- Tina_M_ClarkAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 09:44 AMWahooo - we are back in business. Just did a test and its all working!
Thank you for fixing that.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 10:15 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
As you confirm, the issue has been fixed.
Thank you for your understanding (: