- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 08:05 AM
I think you can achieve this by adding up to 4 Inventory widget on your form.
You will use Conditions to hide the 3 other options once 1 was selected already.
I'll try create a demo form with this idea. I'll be back shortly.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 08:22 AM
It looks like the idea work. Please test my demo form here https://form.jotformpro.com/71283404046955
It work like this...
I have setup Hide conditions like this.
Let us know how we can be of further assistance.
- tennisclayAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 09:34 AM
Thank you. How do I limit the user to not be able to choose the quantity. I do not want them to be able to choose more than, hopefully not seeing a quantity to choose from at all.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 11:13 AM
I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand, you want your users not to be able to select the quantity?
How you want them to select the product in that case? If you can give us more information about that.
- tennisclayAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 12:30 PM
Correct not allow user to select the quantity. This is similar to a marathon where a user can only register him or herself up and choosing what age division they are in. Users can only register for one event as they can only participate in one event.
I could create 4 different forms, but would prefer to have one form.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 01:53 PM
The problem, if you still want to use Inventory widgets, is that your users will not be able to select the product if the Quantity field is disabled for them. So, I understand how imagined that, but I'm still how you planned that to work.
So, if the quantity number (remaining number) is not mandatory for you, the best way would be to use regular radio button fields for your users to select the option since they will be able to choose only one option.
If you still need the remaining number for quantity, then what my colleague suggested is the solution, but, again, if you disable the quantity field they will not be able to select the product at all. Since Inventory widget works in a way that you need to select the quantity to actually select the option.
I'm sorry if I misunderstood the problem.
We'll wait for your response.
- tennisclayAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 02:41 PM
Below is what I am looking to do:
1. Allow user to choose between 4 options for a product selection
2. Upon choosing the between 4 product selections have no quantity selection
3. Show remaining inventory
Can I do this in one form or do I need to create 4 different forms to create the options so I can achieve #2 & 3 I have listed above?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 05:03 PM
I would suggest using any of the following widgets that allow you to set up a limit for each item but with no quantity selector: