- TheFootballRepublicAsked on May 09, 2017 at 10:50 AM
I have tried to publish the form to Facebook on two pages using the platform plug in but they are not appearing on the page. Is there a particularly reason why it isn't working?
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 12:16 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Could you please provide us your formID or direct URL of your form for checking your form on our side? If you can provide us your Facebook page, it will helpful to us.
Also, did you check all steps on the adding facebook tab guide? You can check it via this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/22-Adding-a-Form-to-Your-Facebook-Page
I have cloned one of your forms and shared on my test facebook page.then, I could not encounter any issue on my side. As you can see below screenshot:
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
- TheFootballRepublicAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 12:43 PMAh I see. It has appeared under ‘Contact Us’. I would like to rename it to ‘Video Submission’ - is that possible?
Ellie Hewlett | Social Media Manager | The Football Republic
A: 1 Stephen St London W1T 1AL
FremantleMedia Ltd | Registered Address: 1 Stephen Street London W1T 1AL UK | Registered in England Number: 276928
[cid:image710364.GIF@bbe3114f.49b319eb] Please consider the environment before printing this email message.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 02:13 PM
Yes, that is possible, here is how to do that:
1) When you're viewing your Facebook page go to Settings and then Edit Page:
2) Scroll a bit down and click Settings next to Contact Us:
3) In the new window click Edit Settings:
4) Change the Name in the Custom Tab Name then click Save and Ok:
That's it, the tab name is changed.
Let us know if you have any further questions.