- smarch678Asked on May 09, 2017 at 12:45 PM
I am looking for a way to have a field where someone begins typing in a city (in the US) and the form prepopulates the options available including the state that city resides.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 02:12 PM
There are some widgets you may try, such as the All States and Cities widget: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/all_states_and_cities
Or the Autocompleted Address widget: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/autocompleted_address
Here is how to add the widget your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/252-How-to-Add-a-Widget-to-your-Form
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- smarch678Answered on May 09, 2017 at 04:43 PMThanks!
Is there any way to set the default country to United States and only have
state/city show up? I don't want my leads to have to choose a country.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 05:59 PM
Yes, simply type the country you want to show, example:
Let us know if you need more help.
- smarch678Answered on May 09, 2017 at 06:43 PMI get that, but the country field is still visible to the lead. Basically,
I want a city and state field without country field.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 08:16 PM
Unfortunately, it needs to show up for the user to select the cities.