- jotformjaimieAsked on May 09, 2017 at 12:52 PM
Please help! I have not had any issues with my forms until this past month. The same forms, same integration, nothing has changed on my forms. Then, about a month ago, the submit buttons stopped working on one of my forms. I finally had to make a whole new form and start over. I really don't want to do that again to my main contract, which now, after over a year of having the form on my website and never changing it, is not working.
I finally made a clone of the page, and the submit button is STILL NOT WORKING. Please, I cannot get any of my contracts to submit, and why is this happening when I haven't changed anything. Before I paid to upgrade my site, everything was great. Now that I paid to upgrade, I have had more issues than ever before, and I am getting really frustrated. Please help me asap, as I am losing business over this, and have some frustrated clients who have tried dozens of times to enter their contract info to book a session with me.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 02:37 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I cloned your form and I did a test submission, I was able to replicate the issue. Submit button is not working. I have removed the Smooth Signature widget and the cloned form works properly. Please try to replace the Smooth Signature widget with the E-Signature widget. That should fixed the issue.
Let us know if you have questions. Thank you.
- jotformjaimieAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 12:43 PMI am having this same issue again. It works for awhile, and then my clients start saying it won't submit. I test it and it doesn't submit. I changed it to the e-signature and it still doesn't work. I am at a
loss...I have had more issues with the paid membership since I joined that I can even express. My forms work for awhile, and then they stop working. It is drastically affecting my work. I can't go back
in and fix these forms every single day. Please help me figure out why the signature field won't let me submit. It's imperative that I have it on my form.
- SvenAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 02:04 PM
Apologies for any inconvenience.
I have just checked your form, when I submitted the form on the standalone version, I was able to submit without issues. I have submitted three test submissions (you can see them in your submissions page) and I couldn't replicate any issues, please see below:
However, when I check your webpage, I'm not able to submit. Can you please remove your embedding and re-do it again using this code:
If the issue still persists, let us know so we can investigate this further. Please let us know if you need any further help.
- jotformjaimieAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 11:43 PMIt is still not working from the page on my website. This is so frustrating. I don't understand why the codes that are given to embed do not stay working, it's like they just keep breaking. I cannot do
any of my contracts from my clients because of this not working. I honestly feel like my payment was for nothing now, as I have had issues since January with this. Can you please find out why these
are not working all the time. I see other people saying they have problems with the pages just breaking for no reason too, so there has got to be something to fix this...
I can't get anything accomplished with this not working and going back every time re-embeding each time it breaks.
- jotformjaimieAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 11:43 PMAnd here is the link to the website link if you need to see it:
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 02:47 AM
I see that you disabled some address fields (country and address line2) on the field which is also required. The form can't be submitted because these required fields need to be filled before submitting. This shouldn't be the case.
I am escalating the issue to our developers. We will notify you when the issue is fixed.
In the mean time please make unrequired the address field or display the country and address line 2 on your form for your users to fill them:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 06:08 AM
We are terribly sorry for the inconveniences caused by this issue.
We'd like to inform you that this is now fixed.