- joobajoobaAsked on July 15, 2012 at 03:28 PM
I want to upgrade to premium, but my condition is to include the form on web page below. That's also my form (form/21782563681359).
Please confirm if this is possible.
Thanks in advance
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 15, 2012 at 03:33 PM
Yes , that is possible to do.
Just register to a free account and then upgrade it to Premium. Once you have it, we can go ahead and move your forms from the guest account to the Premium one
I'll await here to do the process.
- joobajoobaAnswered on July 15, 2012 at 04:15 PM
I have just upgraded to Premium.
Can you please move the form (form/21782563681359), to my premium account?
Thanks in advance
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 15, 2012 at 04:19 PM
I have now moved your form to your premium account
Should you need further help, let us know
- joobajoobaAnswered on July 15, 2012 at 04:42 PM
Thank you for that.
Just one more thing. The form is in "my forms", but I can't change it, or see submisions. When I tried to edit it - blank field was opened. When I tried to see submissions, there apears message:
Login Required. You can't see the submission data for this form. Please login first. Details: Unauthorized access
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 15, 2012 at 04:47 PM
Please, logout, clear your browsser cache and login again
That should fix the issue
- joobajoobaAnswered on July 16, 2012 at 04:44 PM
I have done all as You adviced me to, but still can't do anything with form (21782563681359)...
Submissions are received by mail, but the problem is still there. Any advice?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 16, 2012 at 06:03 PM
I have checked your account and the form is there , it even shows the submissions
But you are correct, I was able to get the same error when I tried to login into the account from the admin panel.
So I am forwarding this to our higher ups, so the they can further investigate and fix the issue
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 02:49 AM
Bug has been fixed,