- SaranamAsked on May 09, 2017 at 01:21 PM
Hello - I have a paper application (as a Word document) that I would like to make available online. Is there a way I can copy and paste from that document into my Jot Form? Or do I have to build it from scratch on JotForm?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 02:49 PM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to import your word document to JotForm. We currently don't have a tool for it. However, please try this method, you need to save the word document as a HTML file and then clone it to JotForm. Here's a guide:
1. Save or convert the word document as an HTML file by following this guide: http://www.wikihow.com/Convert-a-Word-Document-to-HTML
2. Host it on a web server as a web page.
3. Then copy the web link then import it by following this guide: How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Keep in mind that cloning/importing the form in your web page may or may not able to copy the form as it is, like the designs, function and other complex features of it, this is because the structure of it may not be the same structure that we have.
I suggest to create it from scratch. JotForm is easy to use builder and the support forum is always online 24/7 ready to help you if you encounter any issue or problem creating your form. Please check this guide to get started: https://www.jotform.com/help/2-How-to-create-your-first-web-form
Hope that helps. Thank you.