- rperetzAsked on May 09, 2017 at 01:32 PM
It has been a while using and needed to update and add names to form. Not sure how to do it.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 02:56 PM
You can easily add a "Name" field in the form. You just have to drag or click the "Full Name" tool in the Form Elements.
If you need to delete a field, just select it and then click the "Trash" icon.
If you need to update a field, just click the form label and change it.
Hope that helps. If you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.
- rperetzAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 03:43 PMI had a folder that said New England Academy of Torah and it is now lost all it say is Clone New England Academy of Torah
Please help me get it back.
- rperetzAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 03:43 PMI need my folder that says New England Academy of Torah Alumni.
I had it thisd morning and now it is gone.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 05:16 PM
I see 2 forms in your Archive Folder. Please un-archive it so that you can properly manage the form.
In My Forms page, click the "Archive" folder. Select the form and then click the "Unarchive" button.
Hope that helps. Thank you.