- bettyprallAsked on May 09, 2017 at 02:12 PM
1) I would like to use version 3 of JotForms. It is easier to use and seems to work better than version 4.
2) How can I align the buttons and text under "Immigration Information" on the enrollment form below?
3) How can I correct the button text from running off the page under "Choose Other Option" on the form below?
4) Some of the logic question on the form no longer work as they should. Before version 4 they worked properly.
- SvenAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 04:05 PM
1. In order to revert to version 3, go to the Account Settings page and select the Form Builder Version 3.
As for your next questions, I checked your form and I can see that the texts and buttons are all aligned properly:
Also, Can you please specify which conditions aren't working properly, if you could point us to those it would help us a lot with identifying the issue.
- bettyprallAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 04:43 PMI use forms that their creator has shared and I don’t find Accounts Setting that allows me to make changes to my version. The creator has reverted to version 3 but I am only able to use version 4 on the shared forms. Can she allow her reversion to go w/the shared forms?In both editing and previewing, under “Transferring Students”, the text w/the buttons on “Choose one of the following options” runs off the page.When I select both I will and I will not return, the only info that appears is the zip code. This is a conditional question, but the conditions are no longer working as they did in the past.
Glasscock School of Continuing Studies
PO Box 1892
Houston, Texas 77251-1892
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 06:36 PM
I use forms that their creator has shared and I don’t find Accounts Setting that allows me to make changes to my version. The creator has reverted to version 3 but I am only able to use version 4 on the shared forms. Can she allow her reversion to go w/the shared forms?
As advised by my colleague above, you need to go to My Account -> Settings page and select "Version 3" as default builder, your account currently has "Version 4" as default builder:
Your second question about the single option field text running off, has been moved to a different thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1140497
We will also help you regarding the conditions on a different thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1140498
This is to assist you better and avoid confusion.