- Chris McDowellAsked on July 15, 2012 at 05:08 PM
I didn't know it was a forum and now email is visible!!! Please delete ASAP!!!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 15, 2012 at 05:22 PM
OK. I deleted it already.
- Cmcdowell87Answered on July 15, 2012 at 05:25 PMThank you do much for a fast reply!!How do transfer forms from a guest account to a new basic account?Will the URL stay the same?Thanks
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 15, 2012 at 05:31 PM
Only us at JotForm support team can do the transfer. Just create the basic account and reply here so I know its your new account, then I'll transfer the form.
Yes, you can retain the URL of the form since it will be the same ID#
- Cmcdowell87Answered on July 15, 2012 at 05:34 PMLovely, thanks!I just created the basic account with the same email address used to post this.Also, will it remain linked with Dropbox?Many thanks
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 15, 2012 at 05:43 PM
You can now actually login using your Cmcdowell87 account. You forms are all there already.
You can check the dropbox integration in the form builder if integrated already... You can always re-integrate anytime if it was lost during the transfer to new account.
Please inform us if you have any other inquiry.
- Cmcdowell87Answered on July 15, 2012 at 06:04 PMFantastic support, thanks!Final question: if I change content in a form, does the URL change?Many thanksChris
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 15, 2012 at 06:07 PM
No Chris, the URL should remain. If the form URL is this http://www.jotformeu.com/form/21736389541359 it should remain even if form is updated or modified.
- Ashlyn SanabriaAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 05:06 PM
I would like to transfer my form https://www.jotform.us/form/62626689781169 from my guest account onto my user account: ashlynmarie815.
Could you do this? Thank you.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 06:33 PM
We will resolve your issue here https://www.jotform.com/answers/987802