- romanoff1949Asked on May 09, 2017 at 05:40 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 09, 2017 at 07:43 PM
You should add the following custom CSS codes:
- romanoff1949Answered on May 10, 2017 at 10:35 AM
Thank you for your response. I have entered the CSS code, changed the input number to the correct field where I would like to see the changes and save changes, but it does not seem to be working. I believe I am entering the CSS correctly. Not sure why it is not working. The field that I would like to see the changes is 22, so I am entering the following code.... is this correct?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 10, 2017 at 12:32 PM
If you wouldn't mind letting us know the form you are working on, we will be happy to have a look. If the field ID is input_22 then that code should be correct.
- romanoff1949Answered on May 10, 2017 at 12:34 PM
we are working on the financing application and would like to have a secure field for social security number. Your help would be greatly appreciated!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 10, 2017 at 01:42 PM
I checked your form and the code is working as expected:
Is this not the case on your end?
- romanoff1949Answered on May 10, 2017 at 01:47 PM
No... It is not working on my preview of form or in the live version located at the below link. I am using Firefox.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 10, 2017 at 02:57 PM
It seems this no longer works in FireFox. The only way to make this work in FireFox as far as I can tell would be to use the full source code of the form and insert a script in the page to automatically change the field type: